May 31, 2013

Die cut reveal- BIRD S.O.U.S

Birds, birds, birds.. its what our die cut challenge for this week is over at Stuck On U Sketches.. I've been enjoying creating layout for my daughters album of her and her horse..  She had posted some photos of him a few days ago eating a bunch of Dandelions and he looked so cute with this mouth all stuffed with flowers..
I know she had to cross the street with him to get him over the big field and I got the idea of the road and fields from her story..  I think the layout came out super fun..

all of the cuts I found in the Sil store.. except for the title which I created myself..



How about some close ups and details:

love the little birdies sitting on top of the title.. 

added some touches of white dots with a marker.

I embossed the fence, added a cute heart banner to it, butterflies, flowers and acorns..


The other side.


my flying bird and clouds..

the cute little hill side and him eating his dandelions..


for supplies used:

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette design edition

die cuts: Silhouette store
Title: free fonts

foam tape
inks for shadowing
white marker
liquid pearls
cuttlebug
embossing folder: wood grain

submitting this layout to:

Do stop by S.O.U.S and check out what amazing projects our design team has created for this challenge.. I want to thank you for stopping by today and I hope everyone has a wonderfully scrappy weekend..
Hugs
Nanné

9 comments:

  1. Oh it must of taken you forever to create but well worth the time. It is very detailed and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it must of taken you forever to create but well worth the time. It is very detailed and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the design of this with the country road hills. Very neat concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Why didn't I think of this! Like the V-8 commercial! LOL Love how creative this is, gf! And your mini album .. OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You create the most fabulous scenes!!! Must take you quite some time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing as always!! I really enjoyed the story about the horse and crossing over the road..it created a great visual to go along with your fab LO. I love it all, but specially the fence. I totally thought is was a wooden fence embellishment till I read that you cut and embossed it. Nicely done girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Layout Thanks for joining us at OLL.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful LO, filled with details.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Ooh La La. Good luck, from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete