March 6, 2013

All In One Basket- Whimsical Designs Reveal

Wow, is it Wednesday already?.. These weeks are seriously just flying by, but I've really been having a lot of fun with new Cameo and getting to play with new die cuts, etc..
For this weeks challenge, we were asked to create a project for "Think Spring/Easter!" challenge.. I decided to lean more towards Spring and I had a blast playing with some of the SVG's that were very kindly sponsored to us girls from

 Designs on Cloud 9..

and so, here is my layout for this weeks reveal:
There were so many cute cuts available, that I couldn't choose just one.. so, I decided to use the birdhouse, birds, nest, clouds and butterflies for this layout  LOL   The more the merrier .. I also had lots of fun playing with the prints and colors..

Here's a few close ups for you:

added some pink, green and diamond stickles

Here you can see all of the pretty prints I used.. All are a digital scrapbooking kit I bought online..They print pretty darn good with my home printer.

I attached all of the die cuts with foam tape and then used a sentiment from the "With Love" collection which I stamped on the bottom photo corner..

These birds are too cute.  The title I created myself..

For list of supplies:

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette Design Studio software

Die cuts by:  Designs on Cloud 9
butterflies, birdhouse, birds, clouds and basket with eggs.

Printed papers:  Online digital scrapbook kit
white cardstock
Stickles: green, pink and diamond
vintage photo distress ink
foam tape
green pearl halves by Prima E-Line
Martha Stewart edge punch
white marker

well fellow scrappers and all paper crafters.. Thats my post for Whimsical Designs for this week.. Do stop by and check out what amazing projects the other design team members have created ..
Hope everyone has a scrap-tastic week.
hugs

7 comments:

  1. OMG Nanne!!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! I have got to start going digital with my papers. I spend way too much time trying to mix and match colors/patterns/images. I love that you were able to use so many of the Cloud 9 images. Well done, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love your layout and all the detail you put in it. You always inspire me to want to make a layout:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Love love love your layout once again. You do such awesome work on these. I need to take notes. Love it.

    Tereese (Friday)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Omg I love the bird nest. Every thing is perfect. But then again all your works are beautiful. :-)
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! You have to submit me this one for pub .. it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! I agree with the printing...it is fabulous, and you could NEVER tell that it is digital paper. You did such a great job with all the elements! Such a super fun spring LO. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nanne your layout is super fabulous. i love the papers and softness of this (and all your layouts) and your title is so cute in how it represents all of your kids in the pic :) i love all the elements you used also. amazing work as always :)

    ReplyDelete