September 14, 2012

Life is Good-Sketch reveal S.O.U.S

TGIF fellow crafters and as you are reading this, I am on my way to the Scrapbook Expo at the Palm Beach Co South Florida Fairgrounds..Muhahahahahaha!! Been waiting for a long time for this day to come.. I'm so freaken excited and that can only mean one thing, I'm not at home either.. LOL
and to add to the excitement, its sketch reveal time over at S.O.U.S..
This week our very own Sandi Clarkson designed out sketch and I had so much fun creating this layout of my kids and their cousins.. 

had so much fun playing with the Popsicle cut on the Doodlecharms cartridge..

The flowers are on the George and Basic Shapes cartridge.. 

love these Popsicle's..

close up of the kiddo's.. I added a tab on top of the photo to add the year this photo was taken, but I have to ask my mother-in-law since I couldn't remember :)
The scallop frame is on the Create-a-Critter cartridge..

The palm tree branch is also on the Create-a-Critter cartridge and the title I found on Graphically Speaking..

for supplies used:

Cricut Craftroom design software

Cricut Imagine
Imagine cartridge: Enjoy the Seasons
for the color palette

Regular cartridges used:

George and Basic Shapes:
Flowers and silhouette circle

Doodlcharms:
Popsicle's and sun

Create-a-Critter:
cloud and palm tree branch

papers by: K&Co
white cardstock

liquid pearls: white
foam tape
chalks

well fellow scrappers..That's my Friday post for this week.. I want to thank you for stopping today and checking out what I've created for our reveal..Stop by S.O.U.S and check out what amazing layouts the rest of our design team have created..
hugs

9 comments:

  1. You always have a way of making those cuts look so great on a layout and this is no exception! So, so cute. I really need to explore my cartridges more! I have some of the ones you mention and don't recall seeing those things on it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popsicles instead of circles, you are so stinkin creative! Hope you are having ablast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Popsicles look so darn yummy! What a fun summery take of the sketch! Hope you are having a great time in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, gf! You are making me hungry with those darn popsicles. They look real! Great, great page and the swimming photo is so fun! Hope you are having a ball at the expo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you always have the most amazing die cuts....this is so much fun!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nanne, this is sooooooo darn cute and so creative!!!! Love the popsicles and your liquid pearls!!! Sooo glad you're having fun on your trip!!!!!!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowsers Nanné, you've done it again. Those ice-lollies (popsicles, what a funny word) look so refreshing, great choice of colours for them. And you've even managed to make the 'George' flowers look great. You are too clever girl - love it. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have scrapped a perfect layout once again...love the popsicles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. terrific Nanne ... love the icey-poles(popsicles).. just had to add the Aussie word LOL!!! you are fantastic at die cuts & this LO is no exception .. hugz

    ReplyDelete