December 9, 2011

Friends- SOUS sketch reveal

TGIF ladies..
 I'm going to get some serious X-Mas shopping done this weekend, but before I do I wanted to share a little something something I created as my project for out sketch reveal for SOUS..
Our very own Sandi C created this cute sketch for us girls to work with and I really wanted to make a xmas layout, but my brain wasn't cooperating with me.. So, I went with flowers and friends, plus I wanted to stick with the sketch as much as possible without over doing it....

here is my take on our sketch:

and here is the sketch:
Super cute isn't it with a lot of potential...I loved it!!

for a few close ups:

My flowers from I am roses.. 

My daughter on the right and her BFF on the left.. funny how she is holding onto her stomach, but I assure you she is not pregnant..LOL


found this cute quote on scrapbook.com and had to use.. 

and for supplies used:

papers by:  DCWV 
The Crafty Stack
White and green cardstock

flowers and leaves by: I am Roses
Fiskars flower punch
liquid pearl: white and baby blue
computer generated journaling

Cricut Imagine
George and Basic Shapes: big circle
Plantin Schoolbook: title FRIENDS
White gel pen for faux stitching and doodling


Well ladies... That's it for me for today..
I want to thank you all so much for stopping by today.. Our amazing Design Team has done a fabulous job with this sketch as well and I hope you have free minute to stop by and check them out.  Plus we have a new member on our DT and you have to come and check her out..
.. Just click HERE and you will on your way..
Hope everyone has a scrap-tastic weekend..
hugs

9 comments:

  1. Well there was other things she could of been
    holding onto and then you couldn't have scrapped
    it...so...LOL!
    Great page my friend!!!!!

    xoxo Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutley beautiful Nanne! All those flowers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo this is just stunning! love the title work and what a sweet photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely page, Nanne! You did a great job with the sketch... and a fab sketch I might add! I love the friendship quote too!

    Thanks again for the warm welcome to the DT! I'm glad to be joining you ladies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great page, Nanne! Glad that you liked the sketch .. awesome job with those flowers .. a girl can never have too many! Cute photo and quote too! Hope you get lots bought this weekend@ I hope to finish up myself! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flowers are always great!! I do love your page :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow awesome layout and love the sketch!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super LO ... love the flower cluster ... never have too many flowers ..Hugz X:)

    ReplyDelete