December 22, 2010

Snow Day Mini Album-Generations Crafting DT

As Christmas slowly gets closer and closer, I took a few days off from shopping and baking to create this cute little Snow Day mini album for Generations Crafting.. I've really become addicted to these little things, they are so much fun to make and I can add so many little things like tags for instance, that I normally wouldn't add to a big layout.. I love finding cute little funny sayings as well.. 
I was so lucky to be able to work with the new Echo Park Wintertime line..  Wow! those papers are just stunning to say the least and the set comes with little 6x6 sheets behind some of the big ones.. Oh and the journaling tags, I loved those..saved me so much time from having to make my own... ok ok ok..so lets get to the mini..LOL
I won't get into too much detail cause I want you to watch the video instead..LOL it will walk you through most of the mini.. its only my second video so have patients with me...LOL  I will be posting the video later in the afternoon when I get home from work..  :)



For supplies Used:

Papers by: Echo Park
 *Wintertime paper stack includes, tags, alphabet stickers and dye cut stickers

Bo Bunny Naked Binder

cardstock: light blue, dark blue, white and red

Glimmer mist: Frost

Tim Holtz Distress ink: Vintage Photo
Prima flowers and roses
Prima E-line pearl drops
Pop drops
Silver Stickles
swivel clasps: 7-gypsies
brads
Tim Holtz metal corners

black marker pen for journaling
white ribbon
xmas theme ribbon
snow flake ornament
Snow flakes by: Marcella K
Circle punch by Fiskars (medium)
Glossy Accents
White embossing powder
Tim Holtz embossing ink
Heat tool

Cricut Expression:

George and Basic Shapes
Hearts, circles for snowman

Paper doll dress up:
mittens for snowman

Pooh and friends:
snow hat on snowman

Christmas Noel:
snowflakes that are welded to the square 

Winterwoodland:
font for title SNoW

Plantin Schoolbook:
font: DAY

Mickey and Friends:
Paw prints and bones

I know I'm forgetting something...LOL  
I really had so much fun putting this little mini together and I want to thank you for stopping by and taking look.
Do stop by Generations Crafting and see what great deals she has in her store..
Thank you and have a great and creative week..
Hugs
Nanné

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the papers you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Nanne, this is gorgeous!!!!! The papers are perfect and I love the cover!!!!! Can't wait to see the video!!! Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't watched the video yet but just came by to tell you how awesome this is .. love everything about it! Fab design and so many cute little details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful mini...love all the tags and the details that make it soooo you!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete