November 10, 2010

Christmas is in my heart-DT layout


Good Wednesday afternoon to you ladies..
Its another Design Team layout for me for this week and I had a blast going throught these Christmas Past papers by Graphic45.. They come with so many beautiful prints and the soft colors are just amazing.. I don't like the IN YOUR face colors anyway...LOL

This was pretty quick and easy really..At first, I wasn't really sure where I was going with it, but then I found these stunning flowers by Prima and a light bulb went on in my head (ding!)...LOL
Here are a few close ups of the layout:
My Amber when she was 2 years old, Santa man is my Best Friends dad..but don't tell Amber I told you so..LOL


The journal tag came with the Christmas Past papers.. I had a hard time choosing which one I wanted to use, cause they were all just so fab..



and close up of the flowers, the title is also from the papers line.. I just fussy cut it and inked the edges, then pop dotted it to the layout..


For supplies used:
Graphic45 Christmas Past papers
Black Cardstock: Base
Prima Flowers
ribbon
Poinsettias and leaves: Making Memories
yellow brads: centers of poinsettias
Martha Stewart edge punch
leaf ribbon
Edge distress tool
Distress ink


Thank you ladies so much for looking and do stop by Generations Crafting for great deals and some wonderful give-a-ways..
Hugs
Nanné

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the layout.
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Just got their new papers and have been making tags galore. Love your flowers and details are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page, Nanne. I so love these papers. Fab distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely!! I adore all those fabby flowers on this LO!! And those papers totally rock!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW awesome papers and loveee the Primas! Your secret is safe with me...I'm not telling Amber...LOL
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous LO!! Love the distressing on the bacground page!! And all those flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those are some gorgeous flowers and papers--love the mix on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you crumpled the background paper, as it reminds me of a curtain! Lovely details and flowers!

    ReplyDelete