July 5, 2010

Friendship Mini album-Mamarazzi-Generations Crafting

I'm so disappointed.. I had so much fun making this mini, that I wish I didn't get it finished yet...LOL
I will be giving this to my dd Amber today.. she was eyeballing it Saturday evening when her and her boyfriend came over for a cook out.. 
I know she will love it and since she has so many friends, I added a lot of hidden tags, photo mats and journaling spots.. I hope she will finish the album and soon..LOL 
I can't wait to see it when its full of love..
Here is the front cover..
I bought some transparency sheets and cut a few and added one to the cover. I tucked a few tags underneath.
stamped the corners, added some flowers and then a clock rub on ..
inked all of the edges.. 
Page one:
there is a tag pocket on the left side and a bigger pocket on the right.. I have made a little booklet that just slips under that right pocket.. (not pictured)
Page two:
Big pull out tag on the left with a photo mat behind it and a flip up picture mat on the right, hidden tag on the top.
Page Three:
This is by far my favorite page.
Clear Transparency sheet which I stamped the edges and added some rub on words, added a big photo mat tag, I embossed the tag using Tim Holtz embossing Folder, looks like an old brick wall.  cut a tag from the paper set, little double heart charm and Tim Holtz chain,.Then on the right side is a flip up photo mat, with a small photo booklet underneath. (not pictured).
Page four:
Used some of the text paper and cut a strip to make it into a pocket, added two photo mats and then some flowers and Webster's Sparklers (thank you Generations crafting )
Page Five:
Little photo booklet that flips to the left to reveal three pages on one side and two on the other.. corner tag pocket on the right side with a photo tag..some prima flowers and black brads.
Page six:

Here I have added two photos.. One with the photo mat open and one with it closed..
Hidded tag on the right hand side and some Prima flowers
Page seven:
and the back cover..
For supplies Used.

Papers by Bo Bunny Mama Razzi line.
cardstock: Black, brown, green, orange and rust

Cricut cartridges:
Tags, bags and boxes: Tags
Fabulous finds: tag clip (circular)
Tim Holtz distress Inks: Black and walnut stain
Staz-on ink: Black
stamps: don't remember manufacturer I've had em for so long
Transparency sheet
rub ons 
ribbons and fibers
Tim Holtz chain 
charms
binder ring
Flowers by Prima
Glimmer mist

that about does it again for me for today.. I hope enjoyed looking at my mini as much as I've enjoyed making it..
Do stop by Generations crafting and see what the other designers have created..
She has a great selection of crafting items..
Hugs
Nanné


16 comments:

  1. Nanne, this is fabulous! I have the entire collection and have not used it yet. Love all your details, it really is great! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mini is Gorgeous!! I love all of the surprised inside! Your daughter will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! So much work you put into this little mini-album. Your daughter is going to absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this one is packed with all kinds of goodness! You do such great mini-albums!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nanne this is incredible! What a lot of work! Your daughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing mini!! I love all the detail that you have put into each page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome....the details are so incredible!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! awesome album!! You weren't kidding, you put so many hidden pull-outs in there. That' so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you did an amazing job, No wonder she was eyeballing it, I would of been too...still admiring though! I love all the pockets you added and all the details and embellies..TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I left something on my blog for you..so stop by and pick it up..TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Nanne, this mini album is amazing. You have an amazing gift for pulling off such stunning projects - there is just sooooooo much detail, would love to see it complete with photo's.....

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This little mini is GORGEOUS! Love all the detail that you put in this little album and all the little pockets! WOWSERS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing job! You certainly have been busy!! It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WHAT! this is AWESOME! I would LOVE to see a video made of this one! You are such a super cool chick!
    What an awesome thing to give away..good thing its staying in the family!!!

    ReplyDelete