April 7, 2009

Challenge #49/Haaste #49












Obsession or Addiction? That is the million dollar question..Topic of challenge was ADDICTION. I know I hit the nail of the head with this one.. I am very addicted to coffee.. during the making of this layout, I must have drank 6-8 cups of coffee..LOL

I used a lot of carts for this LO including george, christmas cheer, accent essentials and doodlecharms. I had fun making this LO. It will be framed and put on my kitchen wall.

hei kaikille. Tässä Haaste Layout. Oli kiva tehdä ja olen tyytyväinen loppu tulokseen. Toivon että kaikki ymmärtää ton listan vaikka se on englanninkieleksi.. En osaa lähtee suomentaa..sori!

kiitos kun katsoitte.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through the Cricut chirp newsletter. Your "Little Miss Trouble Maker" page was posted. I just have to say how much I absolutely LOVE your LO's. You have one of my very favorite styles i have ever seen!! Your pages are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete