November 28, 2020

Live in the Moment

 Hi fellow scrappers..

I'm here today sharing layout I created for Creative Embellishments and cross posting as a design team project for Youartists..   The chipboard elements I used for my layout are from Creative Embellishments and these beautiful papers are by Youartists. 


Here is what I created:

I used the circle star frame, cutting it in half and tucking the ends under my papers.. added some flowers to the ends of the cut edges. I also used one of the new stencils and some distress oxide to create my background to my layout.

I cut some polaroid frames using my big shot and a die set, I thought those went great with the title sentiment since we capture moments in photos.

and I love the Morrocan lattice and you can get lots of projects out of the one by cutting it into pieces.. for this layout, I painted all of my chippies white and finally a few enamel dots to finish the layout..

Thank you for stopping by today and checking out what I've been working on.. Till next time

Hugs, Nanné

Here are the items I used to create my layout:

Morrocan lattice

Stars In My Universe Frame (Stars in my Universe Frame)

Stars in my universe frame

Live in the Moment

 

Circle Lattie stencil

and the papers are :





No comments:

Post a Comment