November 13, 2020

Happy mail home decor

 Hi fellow crafters..

It's Nanné here sharing a home decor piece I created using the large Truck back chipboard piece.  This measures almost 12" in width and I decided to create a pocket in the back with the truck piece by gluing a few Popsicle sticks to the back to hold it up. 

Here is what I created:

I painted mine using chalk paint, then used some sand paper to roughen up the edges..  I then took the letters M A I L from the large FAMILY word set and created my fun sign..

I tied big buffalo plaid ribbon to my truck and then added some fun wording using the "Happy Holidays!" word set, then a little wood veneer xmas tree. 

and what's a xmas tree decor piece without some hanging lights, so added those to the top of my truck, plus I created a few envelopes using my punch board.. 

and there you have my home decor piece for todays reveal.. Thank you for stopping by and checking out my project.. Till next time

Hugs

Nanné

p.s. Here are the items I used to create my project:

Home Decor: Truck back

Happy Holidays word set

Christmas Lights strand 1

wood veneer trees

No comments:

Post a Comment