December 3, 2020

It's a Boy mini album

 Hi fellow scrappers..

It's Nanné here today sharing a mini album I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments and YouArtists, using the 6x9 junk journal cover from Creative Embellishments, they make great mini album covers as well.. I covered my album with white cardstock and then added my pretty papers,a little washi tape and chippies..  The papers I used are by YouArtists. 

Here is what I created:

I decided to use one of the clipboards from the set to add a photo mat element to the front cover.. and instead of painting the clip gray, I decided to keep with my color scheme and went with blue.. 

I added white cardstock pages and decorated those with pretty papers and with the left over paper, I punched different size circles and used those to create some tabs for my pages.. 

for my title sentiment for my album, I used the It's a Boy and then added the little baby booties underneath, plus one of the star pieces, which I painted yellow and cut into two pieces, adding half to the bottom and half to the top .. 

I also decided to cover up some of the white space by using the circle lattice stencil and then the distressed script stamp and some blue ink.  Here you can see the clipboard better. 

 

thank you for stopping by and checking out my project.. Till next time

Hugs

Nanné

 P.s Here are the items used to create my project:



6x9 junk journal cover

star pieces

Baby time word set

Baby set

Clipboard Set (clipboard set)

Clipboard set

Circle lattice stencil

Distressed Script Stamp (Rubber Stamp Distressed Script)

Distressed script stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment