November 4, 2020

Wish

 Hi fellow scrappers..

It's Nanné here sharing a layout with you that I created for my grand daughters album..  We get to spend a lot of time with her and she has wished to get her finger nails done when she seen I had mine done, so we made her wish come true... She absolutely loved it and of course I had to document that for her ..

Here is the layout I created:

I used some background stamps and a fine tip marker to create the background for layout, plus some background chipboard elements (as I like to call them) tucking some behind my photo mats and papers, etc..

I used both of the sparkles from the sparkle set, I thought those would be a fun touch to a "wish" themed layout with the title sentiment to match.

I did not color my chipboard elements this time, I used them as is but did dry brush them with white paint along with my flowers and then added a few drops of white paint onto them for accent.

and I absolutely love adding some panel pieces to my layouts.. They add such a nice little focal element to your projects..

and there you have my project for today's reveal.. I want to thank you so much stopping by and checking out my layout.. till next time

Hugs

Nanné

Here are the items I used to create my layout:

sparklers

 

Mini quatrefoil panel

Dream word set

Distressed script stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment