June 26, 2019

Together we have it all

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm here to share a layout I crated as my design team project for Creative Embellishments using my favorite chipboard elements from the Creative Embellishments store..
Here is what I created:

I absolutely adore the title sentiment and when I found this photo of my daughter and her family, I knew this title would be perfect for my layout and I was able to create a one of a kind background design using Distress Oxides, white paint, stencils and stamps..
 
I covered the title sentiment with gesso and then Distress Oxide in Peacock Feathers, softening the color with white paint.
I know I said this before, but absolutely love this photo.. We here in Finland just celebrated the summer solstice and usually spend the weekend at a summer cabin just taking easy..

I also used the large vine corner piece by placing it under my photo and then embellished it with flowers..
and there you have my layout for today's daily reveal.. Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my project..
Till next time
Hugs
Nanné
p.s. Here are the items I used to create my layout:
Stencil and Stamps
 
 

Chipboard elements:
Hearts Panel (Panels Hearts)



 
Paper Clips

No comments:

Post a Comment