June 20, 2019

Daddys Girl-CE daily

Hi fellow crafters.. 
I'm here today to share a layout I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using the background flourish stencil and some of my favorite chipboard elements..
Here is what I created:
this layout is set on a 12x12 canvas for my daughter, so she can hang it on her wall if she wanted to. The photo is of my grand daughter being carried by her dad.. One of those perfect moment photos :)

How about a few close ups of the details:
I absolutely love love love these new leaves, I painted them like a light green color to match my color scheme..

I also adore the corner flourish pieces.. I glued two of them together and tucked it under the corner flap that I had folded down, adding some flowers, leaves and a chipboard bow, which I cut into two pieces and tucking it behind my flowers..   I added some purple NUVO drops to my large butterfly cause she needed a little sparkle..

For the title sentiment, I kept it raw chipboard..
This layout was a lot of fun to create and I can't wait to get started on my next project.. Thank you for taking the time and checking out my design team project for todays reveal.. 

Till next time.
Hugs
Nanné

p.s here are the items I used to create my project:
Stencil:
 
Chipboard elements:
Bows (bows)

No comments:

Post a Comment