April 30, 2019

Sweet pea mini album

Hi fellow scrappers.. I'm here to share a cute little 5x7 mini album I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using the Junk Journal cover from the Creative Embellishments store.  One of my biggest passions are mini albums, they are so much fun to create and you can add those cute little embellishments, tags and hidden goodies that you just can't put onto a scrapbook layout..

Here is what I've created for todays' reveal:
These covers are awesome and so easy to use.. You just have to bend the spine carefully and its ready to decorate..

For the cover of my mini album, I used some of my favorite 6x6 papers by Teressa Collins, printed some butterflies and fussy cut them, added some of the bigger hearts from Heart chipboard set, Sweet Pea title sentiment and finally some brown flowers to match my color theme.

For my pages, I just created some flap pages using cardstock and attached those to the spine with some score tape, I did decorate them with the same paper collection after I had the pages in place.

I created some sentiment sayings and printed some scrabble letters, which were easy to fussy cut with scissors.. I also made some large tags for the pockets of the mini  album, made the tag hole too big and so don't have eyelets that big..LOL and used black cardstock for my photo mats.

Because this album didn't have much room on the pages for bulky embellishments, I decided to utilize the wood veneer pieces and attached few of the little rulers to the "Growing" page..
and there you have my mini album that I created using the Junk journaling cover cause they are awesome for mini albums..  thank you for stopping by today and checking out my project.. 

Till next time
Hugs
 
 p.s here the items I used to create my mini album:
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your Mini Album. Love the color of It. I made my grand daughter a little album but nothing like this. Love It! Glad I stopped by. Happy day to you!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete