April 5, 2019

Hush Little Baby

Hi fellow scrappers.. I'm here to share a cute little baby themed scrapbook layout I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments of my grand daughter, took the photo as she was napping.. I've said it before and I'll say it again, but she is my favorite topic to scrap about these days..LOL

Here is the layout I created:
We are totally in love with her and she is so peaceful when sleeping :)
How about a few close ups:
I added the chain elements to look like they were hanging down from the corner flower cluster.. I painted most of the chippies using Tattered rose and Fired Brick Distress oxides.
Some of the elements I painted white using just your regular acrylic paint..

and I love adding little details using Nuvo drops.
I added lots of beautiful chipboard elements to my layout.. You can find the list at the bottom of my post..
thank you for stopping by and checking out my layout..
till next time
Hugs
Nanné
Here are the chipboard elements and stamps I used to create my layout:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment