June 6, 2014

Our Family-Mixed Media layout-sketch reveal SOUS

So glad you stopped by today :)
Us girls over at SOUS are having our sketch reveal and its the first one for the month of June and it was created by me :)   I decided to try to create a mixed media style layout.. Its one of my first, so be kind :)

This is the mess I created  LOL:

Hard to believe that was once white cardstock..LOL
I added texture and lots of prays and paints..

How about some close ups and details:

my son Aaron peeking through..LOL

flowers I added some Gesso to lighten em up..

My chipboard banner by Maya Road and my hubby

textures and paper layers..

texture and a honeycomb frame I cut with my Cameo..

My daughter Amber.. some flowers and a chipboard element by Maya Road

and finally me.. with dark brown hair, which didn't last too long.. prefer being a blonde :)


and now for supplies used:

White cardstock
papers by: My Minds Eye "Sunshine" 6x6 stack
Chipboard: Maya Road
Distress ink: Vintage photo
sprays:  made myself
flowers by: Prima and Iamroses
leaves: Iamroses
stamps: Tattered Angels
texture paste
Gesso
computer generated journaling strips
felt alpha stickers: Making Memories

I'm sure I've forgotten something..  :)

Alright fellow scrappers..
Do stop by SOUS and check out what amazing layouts the rest of our design team has created for this challenge..
till next time..
hugs
Nanné

6 comments:

  1. Another GORGEOUS creation. Love your take on mixed media. You look beautiful with brown hair too! Love all the details and close ups. Really shows all the work and technique. Fabulous job!
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Nanne! Be careful .. it's addicting! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! Love all the detail shots as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your take Nanne, good on you for trying the mixed media - I'm still not brave enough to go there, maybe one day! All your details are fabulous and it has come together perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all the textures and the details!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete