June 3, 2014

I love you more than-PPPR reveal

Hi fellow crafters..
I want to share a card I created for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon using some of fun cutting files from her shope..  Flower Assortment cutting file Falling leavesLayered Labels 1 and Valentines Sweet's cutting file..

I've been wanting to create my own roses for a while now.. Used to make them all the time, but some how I just started making other stuff and now felt like no time like the present..LOL
Here is the "Sweet" card I created:


Love love love the flower assortment cutting file.. 

So many amazing flowers to choose from and the heart petals were perfect for a rose and the rose buds..

How about some close ups and details:

I decided to add drops of glossy accents to create the wet look..


Added big pearl halves to the middle of the red flowers and then I found some red stamens in my stash which I glued to the center of the roses and rose buds using glossy accents.

I created the title using some fun fonts and the heart is from the lollipop in the Valentines Sweet's cutting file along with the chocolate dipped strawberry's.. Yum! :)

close up of the strawberry's.. I decided to print and cut those with the shadow instead of cutting each individual layer.. added some glossy accents to it as well.. went a little crazy with that stuff, but it happens..LOL

Here are the cutting files I used:

Layered Labels 1 Cutting FilesFlower Assortment Cutting FilesFalling Leaves Cutting Files

Valentine Sweets Cutting Files

Thanks for stopping by today..
Hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment