October 13, 2020

Play

 Hi fellow scrappers.. It's Nanné here sharing fun Fall themed layout using some of the amazing pumpkins, some fall leaves, brick wall pieces and a fun mesh background panel...

Here is what I created:

and of course I had to add some fun photos of my grand daughter while she was playing at day care last week.. 

I created my background using Rusty Hinge and Red Brick distress oxides and then adding some random stamping and finally using a stencil and some white paint, which I applied with a make up sponge..

I attached the pumpkins using foam tape, just to give them some dimension.. I colored them using distress oxides by Ranger and then dry dabbed them with white paint.. 

These little brick pieces were fun to play with.. I colored them red brick distress oxides and then brushed the edges with vintage photo distress oxide.. adding some dry brushing with white paint..

and there you have my project for today's reveal.. I want to thank you for stopping by today and checking out my project.. Till next time

Hugs, Nanné

Here are the items used:

Pumpkin Set (pumpkin set)

pumpkin set

 

mesh panel

 

distressed brick

Celebrate Word Set (Celebrate Word Set)

Celebrate word set

Branch and Leaves

 

distressed chicken wire stamp

Distressed pattern stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment