January 31, 2020

Sweet Girl- CE reveal

Hi fellow scrappers.. I'm here sharing a layout that I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using lots of CE goodies..  As you've seen in the past, I absolutely love creating my own backgrounds using white cardstock, some Distress Oxides and background stamps.. It gives your layouts such originality..

And with that said, here is what I've created:

I started off by rubbing some Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide around the edges of the cardstock, then adding background stamping using the Distresses Script, Moroccan and crackle stamp..  when adding just a little bit of paper, you can save by using a 6x6 stack instead of a 12x12, like I have on this layout.

How about a few close ups and some details:

One of my all time favorites photos of my grand daughter when she was a baby.. I layered my papers and added some fun chippies around my photo..   for my title sentiment, I chose Sweet Girl from the Girl Word set..  I used the Worn Lipstick Distress ink to color the word Sweet and then white paint to color the word Girl and the hearts from Hearts set, adding some white Nuvo drops for accent.


I love these Distressed Harlequin Pieces, I used frayed burlap Distress Oxide to color them, then added tiny pink roses, White Nuvo drops and tiny art stones to them.. These are great little accents, easy to use cause of the size..


I also used half of the lace border 3. I cut the half into two pieces, this way I could tuck some on the left and the right side of the photo mat.. I also colored it with distress oxides..
Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my layout.. I have listed all of the items used at the bottom of this post..
Till next time.
Hugs
Nanné

Here are the items used:
  Distressed Crackle Stamp (Rubber Stamp Crackle)
Distressed Moroccan Stamp (Rubber Stamp Moroccan)
Girl Word Set (girl word set)
Hearts (Nested Shapes Hearts)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the process. The layout is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete