February 28, 2019

At the Zoo

Hi fellow scrappers.. 
I'm here to share a little whimsy with you that I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments . We took our little grand daughter to the Palm Beach Co zoo last Summer when we were visiting family and friends in Florida and I was so excited to get some of those photos scrapped.. So, this is what I created:
I wanted to add lots of photos to my layout and she had such a fun time seeing all of the animals.
 
Totally in love with these cute little flamingos.. They were easy to color using distress oxides and a black marker to mark the beak.. I also created my own flowers, cutting them out of cream colored cardstock and using the same distress oxides to color them..
One of my favorites is this wooden sign, added my title to it and love how it turned out.
Added a few of these adorable frogs to the top corners of my photos..
and there you have my little touch of whimsy for todays reveal.. Thank you for stopping by today and checking out what I had created for today's reveal.. till next time
Hugs
Nanné
p.s. here are the chipboard elements I used to create my layout:
At the Zoo (at the zoo)

No comments:

Post a Comment