December 7, 2018

Christmas Baby layout-CE reveal

Hi fellow scrappers.. 
 I'm here today to share a Christmas themed layout I created as mu design team project for Creative Embellishments, combining the large BABY word set and Merry Christmas titles set.

 Here is what I created:
   
 The photos are of my grand daughter from last Christmas.. It was her first and now this year, we get to celebrate her second Christmas.. 

   
 I used the Christmas Light strand by cutting it into three pieces and this was a good way to get it to stretch over my layout.. I also ended up combining the large BABY word with one of the Christmas sentiments from the Merry Christmas title set.. I covered the Christmas with Nuvo Crystal drops giving it some dimension.

   
 I also added some ornaments to my layout.. I painted one pink and the other silver, tucking them both behind some flowers instead of them hanging..

 
and I created my own poinsettias using my Silhouette cameo, some white cardstock and distress oxides.. Super fun and easy..
And there is my project for todays design team reveal..  Thank you for stopping by today and checking out what I had created.. Till next time
Hugs
Nanné
p.s Here are the items I used to create this layout:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment