Here's close up her beautiful face..she was so soft.. and didn't drool at all, ever..
my BFF had made a bandana for her with sunflower print fabric, so thats where I got the sunflowers from, plus I thought that sunflowers are big and beautiful, just like she was..
I love this photo of her.. we were all sledding and we had to tie her up cause we were afraid she would get run over..she wasn't very happy about it.. she wanted to play along with all the kids..
The title to the page.. "Gentle giant!"..cause thats what she was.. her bark was definitely worse than her bite..
I added lady bugs, cause she was such a prima lady and snails cause she was never in a hurry..
I never hand journal cause I never know what to say.. but, this time I did want to add a little bit me into this layout. She was my beautiful girl..
- Cricut cart: Walk In My Garden: sunflowers (2", 2.5" and 3"), small leaves are from the stems of the sunflowers, big leaves 1.5", snail 1", ladybugs 1"
- Cricut cart: Opposites Attract: title "Gentle Giant!"
- Cricut cart: George and Basic Shapes: Heart Silhoutte
- Papers: DCWV Old world Stack-Brown and Green
- cardstock: Brown, cream, olive green, red, orange,yellow
- Stickles: red, yellow and black
- Chatter Box Doodle Genie: swirl dots
- Wire: green swirls
- pop dots, glue dots and zip two way glue stick
- Tim Holtz distress ink: Black
- inking: Brown and black
- chalk: black, orange, dark green