I REALLY wanted to make a layout that didn't involve any pink or flowers..LOL
I've had these halloween pics for years and finally had the time and vision for a great layout.. I'm only mad that the "Treat" almost didn't fit the sign.
- Ghost-icecream tops cut-doodlecharms-2"
- spiders-doodlecharms 1 1/2" and bordercut at 3"
- bugs-doodlecharms 1"
- fenceposts-george-rectangle cut at 1 1/2"
- Leaves-Accent Essentials shadow cut at 2"
- Title - Opposites Attract-Upright 1 1/2"
- tree trunk and clouds cut by hand
- yellow stickle on leaves
- silver stickle on spider legs
- hand journaling border- "This is halloween" song by Jack the pumpkin king
- black furry thread for spider web
- black, purple,orange,brown and yellow cardstock
- halloween text paper(don't recall maker)
- used tim holtz distress ink stamp to distress the tree trunk, sign and fence posts.